Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Ornaments

Last night we kicked off our Christmas Season by putting up the family Christmas tree. I say "family" tree because you see in our house we typically have at least 5 trees inside the house. We had more before the oldest two moved out and took their trees with them. Today I will concentrate on the Family Tree that sits in the living room. This is the only "real" Christmas tree in the house. The other trees are artificial ones.

Decorating the family tree always makes for a happy trip down memory lane. Each ornament has a special memory attached to it and it is fun to recall them and share them with each other. Today I share with you a few of my favorites from over the years. Keep in mind that each ornament is hand made by a member of my family . Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers