Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Whew! A Long Day Comes To An End

Well I finally got they youngest in bed so that I could finish decorating the mini cakes for her school tomorrow. I really hope that the enjoy them. The end result didn't exactly live up to my vision, but not bad for my first attempt. What do you think?



They are lemon mini bunt cakes with white chocolate drizzle on top. Then I piped a purple flower into the middle of each cake and added a yellow center to each flower. My oldest sampled on of the smaller ones and said it tasted like one of those "Little Debbie Zebra Cakes." I just looked at him and asked "Is that an insult or a compliment?" He assured me that it was meant as a compliment.

Well the kitchen is clean and I am off to bed. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Not to mention that I just realized I have not done my bible study homework for this week. OOPS! Looks like I will have to just wing it tomorrow in class.

Have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers