Monday, October 6, 2008

My First Blog



Well today I am entering into new territory. I always thought that I was keeping up with the technology age. I have had an email address for several years now. I use instant messenger, carry a "smart phone". I have even owned my own domain name for several years. I thought I was up to date with all the latest computer technology....

Then one day while reading my "Boards" a fellow Mom asked me if I "Blogged". The conversation went something like this:

Mom: So do you blog?

Me: Uh do I what?! Excuse me, but I am a happily married woman AND a mother.

Mom: LOL, A blog is like an online journal. Everyone is doing it now days. You can write about just about anything and others read it and leave comments.

Me: Whew! there for a moment I thought you were about to proposition me. LOL! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to the computer age. Well obviously I don't have a BLOG, but I will have to look into it.

Mom: You really should, it can be a lot of fun.

Me: I'll do that. Oops gotta run. I just heard a loud CRASH coming from the kitchen. ttyl

Well that was about two weeks ago and now here I am writing my first Blog. Looks like I took the first step. Now the challenge will be keeping it going. You see I was one of those rare teenage girls who never even kept a diary.

Let's see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers